Another Round of Winter Weather to Impact the Eastern U.S.
Snow will spread from the Tennessee Valley into the Mid-Atlantic and New England through Tuesday bringing another shot of winter weather on the heels of the recent winter storm. A swath of 2 to 6 inches of snow is expected from southwest Virginia to the New England coast. This could impact the morning commute in many areas.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNA
Current conditions at
DW3449 Oracle (D3449)
Lat: 32.61767 Lon: -110.78933 Elev: 4360ft.
10 Miles WNW Oracle AZ
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 53. East northeast wind 8 to 17 mph.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 33. East wind around 11 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 63. East wind 10 to 14 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 39. East wind 14 to 17 mph.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 59. East wind 10 to 16 mph.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 41.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 58.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 40.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 60.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 41.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 62.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 43.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 61.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Southeast Pinal County including Kearny/Mammoth/Oracle, AZ
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE