Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedNA
- Barometer30.16 in
- Dewpoint30°F (-1°C)
Current conditions at
DW3449 Oracle (D3449)
Lat: 32.61767°N Lon: 110.78933°W Elev: 4360ft.
10 Miles WNW Oracle AZ
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 43. Southwest wind around 9 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 71. Breezy, with a west wind 9 to 14 mph increasing to 16 to 21 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 30 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 45. West wind 6 to 16 mph becoming southeast after midnight.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 70. East southeast wind 7 to 16 mph.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 46. East wind around 16 mph.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 70. Breezy.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 43.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 69.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 45.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 73.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 45.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 74.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 46.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 74.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Southeast Pinal County including Kearny/Mammoth/Oracle, AZ
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE