Complex Winter Storm Taking Shape Across Parts of Central, Eastern U.S.
A complex storm system will begin impacting parts of the central and eastern U.S. on Friday and into the weekend. Heavy snowfall is expected across parts of the Midwest into the Ohio Valley on Friday, with chances for heavy snow moving into the Northeast on Saturday. Freezing rain is also possible on Saturday in from northern New Jersey into the central Appalachians.
- Wind SpeedNNW 4 G 10 MPH
- Dewpoint17°F (-8°C)
- Wind Chill18°F (-8°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 32.703889 Lon: -109.913889 Elev: 9521ft.
10 Miles WSW Swift Trail Junction AZ
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 40. West northwest wind around 15 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 23. Northwest wind 8 to 11 mph becoming east northeast after midnight.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 42. East southeast wind 9 to 15 mph.
- Saturday Night Clear, with a low around 24. East wind around 14 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 45. East northeast wind 8 to 10 mph.
- Sunday Night Clear, with a low around 26.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 57.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 26.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 56.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 26.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 55.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 27.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 52. Breezy.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Galiuro and Pinaleno Mountains including Mount Graham, AZ
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE