Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes through Thursday. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-20 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains through Thursday. Wind Chill Advisories are in effect for parts of the Midwest.
- Wind SpeedNA
Current conditions at
Lat: 32.662222 Lon: -116.271667 Elev: 3267ft.
4 Miles N Boulevard CA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Isolated showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 41. North wind around 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 54. North wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 40. West wind around 10 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 55. West wind 10 to 15 mph becoming east 5 to 10 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph.
- Friday Night Clear, with a low around 41. Calm wind becoming northeast around 5 mph in the evening.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 52.
- Saturday Night Clear, with a low around 44.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 58.
- Sunday Night Clear, with a low around 49.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 63.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 51.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 64.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 49.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 59.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for San Diego County Coastal Areas, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE