Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes through Thursday. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-20 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains through Thursday. Wind Chill Advisories are in effect for parts of the Midwest.
- Wind SpeedN 13 MPH
- Barometer30.15 in (1020.8 mb)
- Dewpoint-9°C (16°F)
- Visibility16 km
Current conditions at
Yuma, Marine Corps Air Station (KNYL)
Lat: 32.65944 Lon: -114.59306 Elev: 207ft.
5 Miles N Yuma AZ
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon A 10 percent chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 19. North wind 16 to 21 km/h.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 7. North northwest wind 6 to 11 km/h becoming light north.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 21. Calm wind.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 8. North wind 8 to 16 km/h.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 20. Breezy, with a north wind 21 to 27 km/h, with gusts as high as 39 km/h.
- Saturday Night Clear, with a low around 9.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 22.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 9.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 24.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 10.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 26.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 11.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 25.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Yuma/Martinez Lake and Vicinity, AZ
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE