Winter weather forecast from Great Lakes to Northeast, Four Corners region
Snow is expected Thursday and Friday from the Great Lakes to the Northeast, as a clipper system moves across the region. This will be nothing like the nor'easter that brought up to three feet of snow to parts of the Northeast earlier this week, as snowfall totals of six inches or less are expected. Snow and freezing rain are forecast for parts of the Four Corners region through the weekend.
A Few Clouds and Breezy
68°F Humidity30% Wind SpeedN 35 G 48 km/h Barometer30.32 in (1024.7 mb) Dewpoint2°C (35°F) Visibility16 km
Current conditions at
Fort Worth, Naval Air Station (KNFW)
Lat: 32.77°N Lon: 97.43°W Elev: 650ft.
Fort Worth TX 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast This Afternoon Mostly sunny, with a high near 19. North wind 25 to 35 km/h, with gusts as high as 45 km/h. Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 4. North northeast wind 15 to 25 km/h. Friday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 12. East northeast wind 10 to 15 km/h. Friday Night A 30 percent chance of rain, mainly after midnight. Cloudy, with a low around 5. East northeast wind 10 to 15 km/h. Saturday Showers likely, mainly after noon. Cloudy, with a high near 9. East southeast wind around 15 km/h. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Saturday Night Showers. Low around 6. East southeast wind 5 to 15 km/h becoming north after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Sunday A 50 percent chance of showers, mainly before noon. Cloudy, with a high near 9. North wind 10 to 15 km/h increasing to 20 to 25 km/h in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 35 km/h. Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -1. North wind 20 to 25 km/h, with gusts as high as 35 km/h. Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 7. North wind 15 to 20 km/h becoming north 10 to 15 km/h in the afternoon. Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 1. Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 13. Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 4. Wednesday Partly sunny, with a high near 14.