Complex Winter Storm Taking Shape Across Parts of Central, Eastern U.S.
A complex storm system will begin impacting parts of the central and eastern U.S. on Friday and into the weekend. Heavy snowfall is expected across parts of the Midwest into the Ohio Valley on Friday, with chances for heavy snow moving into the Northeast on Saturday. Freezing rain is also possible on Saturday in from northern New Jersey into the central Appalachians.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedS 22 G 37 km/h
- Barometer29.96 in (1012.8 mb)
- Dewpoint3°C (38°F)
- Visibility14 km
- Wind Chill6°C (42°F)
Current conditions at
Fort Worth, Naval Air Station (KNFW)
Lat: 32.77 Lon: -97.45 Elev: 608ft.
Fort Worth TX
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon A 30 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 8. South wind around 20 km/h.
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 3. South wind 15 to 20 km/h becoming north northwest after midnight.
- Saturday Cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly sunny, with a steady temperature around -16. North northwest wind 20 to 30 km/h, with gusts as high as 40 km/h.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -1. North northwest wind 10 to 15 km/h.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 12. Northwest wind around 10 km/h becoming southwest in the afternoon.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 1. South southwest wind 5 to 10 km/h.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 17. South southwest wind 10 to 15 km/h.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 3. South southwest wind 10 to 15 km/h.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 17. South southwest wind around 10 km/h.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 4.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 17.
- Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 7.
- Thursday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 19.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Tarrant County, TX
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE