Winter Weather Affecting Much of the Country
Winter weather conditions are affecting much of the country this week. Cold air is plunging into the Western and Central U.S., as heavy snow continues across the Northern Plains and Great Lakes. As the system moves east and south, a major icing event is forecast for portions of the Southern Plains to the Ozarks and into the Ohio Valley beginning Thursday.
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer29.75 in
- Dewpoint42°F (6°C)
Current conditions at
San Diego Linda Vista (SDLDV)
Lat: 32.768 Lon: -117.181 Elev: 270ft.
3 Miles NE San Diego-Ocean Beach CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Isolated showers before 10am. Mostly sunny, with a high near 60. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 46. Calm wind becoming southeast around 5 mph.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 58. East wind 5 to 10 mph becoming southwest in the afternoon.
- Friday Night Showers likely after 4am. The rain could be heavy at times. Increasing clouds, with a low around 50. West wind around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Saturday Showers, mainly before 4pm. The rain could be heavy at times. High near 58. West wind 5 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Saturday Night A 30 percent chance of showers, mainly before 10pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 45.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 58.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 42.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 61.
- Monday Night Clear, with a low around 41.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 62.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 43.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 65.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for San Diego County Coastal Areas, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE