Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedW 8 MPH
- Barometer30.01 in (1017.7 mb)
- Dewpoint18°F (-8°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
El Centro, Naval Air Facility (KNJK)
Lat: 32.825°N Lon: 115.66056°W Elev: -43ft.
9 Miles W Seeley CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 84. West wind around 6 mph becoming light and variable.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 59. West wind 9 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 81. West northwest wind 8 to 10 mph becoming north in the morning.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 58. Northwest wind 5 to 9 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 79. North wind 8 to 10 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 59.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 80.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 58.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 83.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 59.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 85.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 62.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 88.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Imperial County, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE