Strengthening winter storm impacting Northeast; severe weather possible in Mid-Atlantic
A developing storm system will move from the Ohio Valley into the Northeast on Wednesday, bringing accumulating snow from the Lower Great Lakes to northern New England. Some areas could see more than a foot of snow. Meanwhile, there is a Slight Risk of severe thunderstorms in the Mid-Atlantic, with damaging winds as the main threat.
- Wind SpeedSW 5 MPH
- Barometer30.07 in (1019.7 mb)
- Dewpoint26°F (-3°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
El Centro, Naval Air Facility (KNJK)
Lat: 32.825°N Lon: 115.66056°W Elev: -43ft.
9 Miles W Seeley CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 80. North northeast wind 6 to 9 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 57. Calm wind becoming west 5 to 8 mph in the evening.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 80. West wind 6 to 9 mph becoming north in the morning.
- Thursday Night Clear, with a low around 58. West wind 9 to 13 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 82. West northwest wind 5 to 7 mph becoming calm in the morning.
- Friday Night Clear, with a low around 59.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 85.
- Saturday Night Clear, with a low around 60.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 86.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 60.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 86.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 59.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 86.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Imperial County, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE