Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes through Thursday. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-20 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains through Thursday. Wind Chill Advisories are in effect for parts of the Midwest.
- Wind SpeedW 5 MPH
- Barometer30.19 in (1023.7 mb)
- Dewpoint17°F (-8°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
El Centro, Naval Air Facility (KNJK)
Lat: 32.82500 Lon: -115.66056 Elev: -43ft.
9 Miles W Seeley CA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 44. West wind 6 to 9 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 69. West northwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the morning.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 46. West wind 6 to 8 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 69. West wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the morning.
- Friday Night Clear, with a low around 49. Light and variable wind becoming northwest 5 to 7 mph after midnight.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 69.
- Saturday Night Clear, with a low around 47.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 70.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 51.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 75.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 53.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 76.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 54.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 74.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Imperial County, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE