Another Round of Winter Weather Tracking across the Nation this Weekend
Significant winter weather continues to plague the nation as another storm system tracks from coast to coast this weekend. Heavy snow and unseasonable cold will impact parts of the West on Saturday, while even colder temperatures and life-threatening wind chills spread through the Northern Plains. Sleet and freezing rain is forecast from the Tennessee Valley to Mid-Atlantic on Sunday.
- Wind SpeedS 16 mph
- Barometer29.97 in
- Dewpoint29°F (-2°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill25°F (-4°C)
Current conditions at
Holloman AFB (KHMN)
Lat: 32.86 Lon: -106.1 Elev: 4094ft.
13 Miles W Holloman AFB NM
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 30. South wind 9 to 11 mph.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 51. Southwest wind 10 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 28. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light south southwest in the evening.
- Monday A 20 percent chance of showers after 11am. Partly sunny, with a high near 51. Calm wind becoming north northwest around 5 mph in the afternoon.
- Monday Night A 10 percent chance of showers before 11pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 27. North wind 7 to 10 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 43. North wind 5 to 8 mph becoming calm in the afternoon.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 21. North wind 3 to 8 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 49. North northeast wind 3 to 7 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 24. North northeast wind 3 to 5 mph.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 49.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 26.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 55.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 28.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 56.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Central Tularosa Basin, NM
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE