Another Round of Winter Weather to Impact the Eastern U.S.
Snow will spread from the Tennessee Valley into the Mid-Atlantic and New England through Tuesday bringing another shot of winter weather on the heels of the recent winter storm. A swath of 2 to 6 inches of snow is expected from southwest Virginia to the New England coast. This could impact the morning commute in many areas.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedWSW 5 MPH
- Barometer30.35 in (1029.2 mb)
- Dewpoint14°F (-10°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill28°F (-2°C)
Current conditions at
El Centro, Naval Air Facility (KNJK)
Lat: 32.82500 Lon: -115.66056 Elev: -43ft.
12 Miles WSW Westmorland CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 56. Northwest wind 3 to 6 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 44. West northwest wind around 6 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 63. Light northwest wind.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 48. West northwest wind around 6 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 66. Northwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the morning.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 50.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 68.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 50.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 69.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 52.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 70.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 54.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 73.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Imperial County, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE