Developing storm system in the Midwest moves east on Wednesday
A strengthening low pressure will move from the Midwest to the Northeast on Wednesday. As it does, it will bring several inches of snow from northern Illinois to Maine. The hardest hit areas are expected to be from western New York to Maine where 1 to 2 feet of snow is possible.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
Mostly Cloudy and Breezy
- Wind SpeedN 24 G 30 mph
- Barometer30.07 in (1017.6 mb)
- Dewpoint33°F (1°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill38°F (3°C)
Current conditions at
Fort Worth Alliance Airport (KAFW)
Lat: 32.98°N Lon: 97.32°W Elev: 741ft.
Fort Worth Alliance Airport TX
7 Day Forecast
- Today Partly sunny, then gradually becoming sunny, with a high near 58. Windy, with a north wind 15 to 25 mph, with gusts as high as 35 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 33. North wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light and variable in the evening.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 66. South wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 43. South wind around 10 mph.
- Friday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 66. South wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 47. South wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 70. South southwest wind around 5 mph becoming northwest in the afternoon.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 48. Calm wind becoming north northeast around 5 mph after midnight.
- Sunday A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 65. North wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Sunday Night A slight chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 38. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 67.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 44.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 72.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Denton County, TX
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE