Slight Risk of severe thunderstorms Saturday
Severe thunderstorms capable of producing damaging winds appear likely across parts of the upper Midwest, Ohio Valley and southern Great Lakes Saturday afternoon and evening. Marginally severe wind gusts and hail will also be possible across much of Kansas and southern Nebraska and in Pennsylvania, southern New York State and New Jersey Saturday afternoon.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
6NM NW Cape Romain Buoy MR
Marine Point Forecast [NOTICE]
- SynopsisAN ATLANTIC RIDGE OF HIGH PRESSURE WILL REMAIN SOUTH OF THE AREA
INTO EARLY NEXT WEEK...WITH A WEAK TROUGH OF LOW PRESSURE PREVAILING
INLAND. A COLD FRONT WILL APPROACH AND CROSS THE REGION LATE MONDAY
AND BECOME STATIONARY SOUTH AND SOUTHEAST OF THE AREA THROUGH THE
MIDDLE OF NEXT WEEK.
- Tonight WSW wind 7 to 10 kt. A chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly before 1am. Some of the storms could produce heavy rainfall. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Saturday WSW wind 6 to 11 kt. A slight chance of showers and thunderstorms before 1pm. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Saturday Night SSW wind 10 to 14 kt. Partly cloudy. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Sunday WSW wind 9 to 12 kt increasing to 12 to 15 kt in the afternoon. Mostly sunny. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Sunday Night SW wind 13 to 16 kt. Partly cloudy. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Monday WSW wind 13 to 16 kt. A chance of showers and thunderstorms after noon. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Monday Night SW wind 11 to 16 kt. A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Tuesday NNW wind 5 to 9 kt becoming NNE in the afternoon. Mostly sunny. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Tuesday Night Variable winds 5 kt or less. Partly cloudy. Seas 1 ft or less.
MARINERS ARE REMINDED THAT WINDS AND SEAS CAN BE HIGHER IN AND NEAR TSTMS.
This forecast is for a single location. For safety concerns, mariners should be aware of the weather over a larger area.
Forecast information for a larger area can be found within the zone
forecast and the NDFD graphics.
The forecast conditions at a particular point may not exceed the criteria of a Small Craft Advisory, Gale, Storm etc.
These watches/warnings/advisories are issued for the entire zone in which the point resides and mariners should act accordingly.
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE