Rain, mountain snow continue out west; rain and thunderstorms forecast for Southeast and Gulf Coast
Rain and mountain snow are expected across parts of northern California and the Pacific Northwest on Friday. Heavy snow is forecast for the higher mountain elevations over the weekend. Meanwhile, rain and thunderstorms are forecast for parts of the Southeast and Gulf Coast states Friday and Saturday.
5NM NW Cape Romain Buoy MR
Marine Point Forecast [NOTICE]
- SynopsisHIGH PRESSURE WILL PREVAIL TODAY. UNSETTLED WEATHER IS EXPECTED
LATER TONIGHT THROUGH TUESDAY NIGHT AS SEVERAL DISTURBANCES SHIFT
OVER THE REGION. A COLD FRONT WILL EVENTUALLY SHIFT THROUGH THE AREA
ON WEDNESDAY WITH DRYER CONDITIONS TO FOLLOW THROUGH LATE WEEK.
- Today NNE wind around 8 kt becoming ENE in the afternoon. Sunny. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Tonight NE wind 6 to 10 kt. Rain likely, mainly after 4am. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Saturday NNE wind around 11 kt. Rain. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Saturday Night NNE wind around 11 kt. A chance of rain, mainly before 3am. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Sunday NNE wind around 11 kt. A slight chance of rain. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Sunday Night NE wind 7 to 11 kt. Rain likely. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Monday E wind around 6 kt becoming W in the afternoon. Rain likely. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Monday Night NNW wind around 6 kt. A chance of rain. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Tuesday NNE wind around 7 kt becoming SE in the afternoon. A chance of showers. Seas 1 ft or less.
This forecast is for a single location. For safety concerns, mariners should be aware of the weather over a larger area.
Forecast information for a larger area can be found within the zone
forecast and the NDFD graphics.
The forecast conditions at a particular point may not exceed the criteria of a Small Craft Advisory, Gale, Storm etc.
These watches/warnings/advisories are issued for the entire zone in which the point resides and mariners should act accordingly.
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE