Complex Winter Storm Impacting Central and Eastern U.S.
Significant winter weather continues to plague several areas as a storm system tracks from the Gulf Coast to the Northeast on Sunday. Snow, sleet and freezing rain are forecast from the Lower Mississippi River Valley northeastward to New England, with extensive freezing rain possible across the southern and central Appalachians and foothills from North Carolina to central Pennsylvania.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedWSW 3 G 7 MPH
- Barometer30.17 in
- Dewpoint39°F (4°C)
Current conditions at
EW2652 San Diego (E2652)
Lat: 33.02200 Lon: -117.08267 Elev: 689ft.
San Diego-Rancho Bernardo CA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 41. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming east after midnight.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 58. Breezy, with an east wind 15 to 25 mph, with gusts as high as 35 mph.
- Monday Night Clear, with a low around 37. Northeast wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 61. East wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light and variable in the morning.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 39. Northwest wind around 5 mph becoming east in the evening.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 65.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 43.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 66.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 45.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 64.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 47.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 67.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 50.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 68.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for San Diego County Valleys, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE