Major Winter Storm Continues Moving into the Eastern Third of the U.S. While Another System Begins Impacting the West Coast
Snow, sleet, freezing rain and heavy rainfall will continue to impact the eastern third of the U.S. through the weekend. Extremely cold temperatures will continue to settle into the western two-thirds of the country behind this storm system. In the meantime, a reinforcing shot of cold air is beginning to impact the West Coast as the next system approaches.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedWSW 8 G 13 MPH
- Dewpoint32°F (0°C)
- Wind Chill27°F (-3°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 33.075686 Lon: -116.592575 Elev: 4238ft.
3 Miles S Julian CA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight A 30 percent chance of snow showers after 10pm. Areas of fog after 10pm. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a low around 30. West wind 15 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph. Total nighttime snow accumulation of 1 to 2 inches possible.
- Saturday Snow showers. Areas of fog. High near 38. Windy, with a west wind 25 to 30 mph, with gusts as high as 50 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow accumulation of 6 to 10 inches possible.
- Saturday Night Snow showers likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 28. Windy, with a west wind 35 to 40 mph, with gusts as high as 60 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 37. Southwest wind 15 to 20 mph decreasing to 10 to 15 mph in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 35 mph.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 26. Calm wind becoming northeast around 5 mph in the evening.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 41. Breezy.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 27. Windy.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 48. Breezy.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 37.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 54.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 39.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 55.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 40.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 51.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for San Diego County Coastal Areas, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE