The flash flooding threat will begin moving east out of the Plains into the Upper Midwest and Great Lakes on Thursday
Flash flooding will continue to be possible on Thursday but will begin moving out of the central and northern Plains. The area of concern will be the Upper Midwest edging into the the eastern Great Lakes region. 1 to 2 inches of rainfall will be possible into Friday.
10NM NNW Cape Romain Buoy MR
Marine Point Forecast [NOTICE]
- SynopsisHURRICANE CRISTOBAL WILL TRACK NORTH WELL AWAY FROM THE FORECAST
AREA TONIGHT. ATLANTIC HIGH PRESSURE WILL EXPAND WESTWARD ACROSS
GEORGIA AND THE CAROLINAS LATE THIS WEEK AND PERSIST THROUGH EARLY
NEXT WEEK. REFER TO THE LATEST ADVISORY ON CRISTOBAL ISSUED BY THE
NATIONAL HURRICANE CENTER.
- Tonight WSW wind around 6 kt. Clear. Seas around 2 ft.
- Thursday Variable winds less than 5 kt becoming SSW 5 to 10 kt in the afternoon. Sunny. Seas around 2 ft.
- Thursday Night S wind 7 to 12 kt. Mostly clear. Seas around 2 ft.
- Friday Variable winds less than 5 kt becoming SSE 5 to 10 kt in the afternoon. Sunny. Seas 1 to 2 ft.
- Friday Night S wind 7 to 11 kt. A slight chance of showers and thunderstorms after 2am. Seas around 2 ft.
- Saturday Variable winds less than 5 kt becoming SSE 6 to 11 kt in the morning. A slight chance of showers and thunderstorms. Seas 1 to 2 ft.
- Saturday Night S wind 9 to 11 kt. Partly cloudy. Seas 1 to 2 ft.
- Sunday S wind 7 to 11 kt. Mostly sunny. Seas around 2 ft.
- Sunday Night S wind 9 to 11 kt. A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Seas 1 to 2 ft.
MARINERS ARE REMINDED THAT WINDS AND SEAS CAN BE HIGHER IN AND NEAR TSTMS.
This forecast is for a single location. For safety concerns, mariners should be aware of the weather over a larger area.
Forecast information for a larger area can be found within the zone
forecast and the NDFD graphics.
The forecast conditions at a particular point may not exceed the criteria of a Small Craft Advisory, Gale, Storm etc.
These watches/warnings/advisories are issued for the entire zone in which the point resides and mariners should act accordingly.
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE