Hazardous Weather Outlook product no longer displayed on national hazards map
NWS has made a change to the national hazard map, shown below, and will no longer be displaying the Hazardous Weather Outlook (HWO) product on the map. This change is intended to help users focus more quickly on the immediate impacts of hazards instead of those that are highlighted for the future. The Hazardous Weather Outlook will still be available on local Weather Forecast Office Web pages.
10NM NNW Cape Romain Buoy MR
Marine Point Forecast [NOTICE]
- SynopsisA COLD FRONT WILL APPROACH FROM THE NORTHWEST LATE TODAY AND PUSH
THROUGH THE WATERS LATE TONIGHT. HIGH PRESSURE WILL DOMINATE THROUGH
- This Afternoon WSW wind around 8 kt. Sunny. Seas around 1 ft.
- Tonight SW wind 7 to 12 kt becoming NNW after midnight. Mostly clear. Seas around 1 ft.
- Wednesday NNW wind 12 to 14 kt. Sunny. Seas around 1 ft.
- Wednesday Night NNW wind around 11 kt. Clear. Seas around 1 ft.
- Thursday NW wind around 10 kt. Sunny. Seas around 1 ft.
- Thursday Night WNW wind around 8 kt. Mostly clear. Seas around 1 ft.
- Friday NNW wind 5 to 7 kt becoming variable and less than 5 kt in the afternoon. Sunny. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Friday Night WNW wind 5 to 7 kt becoming NNW after midnight. Mostly clear. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Saturday N wind around 9 kt. Sunny. Seas around 1 ft.
This forecast is for a single location. For safety concerns, mariners should be aware of the weather over a larger area.
Forecast information for a larger area can be found within the zone
forecast and the NDFD graphics.
The forecast conditions at a particular point may not exceed the criteria of a Small Craft Advisory, Gale, Storm etc.
These watches/warnings/advisories are issued for the entire zone in which the point resides and mariners should act accordingly.
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE