Winter Storm to Impact Parts of the Midwest, Northern Appalachians and New England
A storm system will take shape over the central U.S. on Friday, with heavy snow in portions of the Midwest and Ohio Valley. On Saturday, the snow will shift northeast and extend from the Ohio Valley into the New England states. Also, freezing rain will be possible from northwestern Arkansas into Indiana on Friday and along the Central Appalachians into the southern New England on Saturday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer30.17 in (1022.0 mb)
- Dewpoint-1°C (30°F)
- Visibility16 km
Current conditions at
Truth Or Consequenc (KTCS)
Lat: 33.23 Lon: -107.27 Elev: 4850ft.
Elephant Butte NM
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight A 30 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 1. Calm wind.
- Friday A 10 percent chance of showers before 11am. Mostly sunny, with a high near 13. West northwest wind 8 to 18 km/h.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 1. North northwest wind 5 to 14 km/h.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 11. Northeast wind around 13 km/h.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around -3. North northwest wind 5 to 11 km/h.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 11. North wind 5 to 10 km/h becoming southeast in the afternoon.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around -2. East southeast wind around 11 km/h becoming north after midnight.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 13. North northwest wind around 11 km/h.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 0. North northwest wind 8 to 11 km/h.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 16.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 1.
- Wednesday Partly sunny, with a high near 17.
- Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 1.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 16.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Sierra County Lakes, NM
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE