Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, Arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes Wed. into Thurs. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-30 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains on Wednesday. Wind Chill Advisories or Warnings are in effect across the northern Plains and Upper Midwest.
- Wind SpeedNE 10 mph
- Barometer30.41 in
- Dewpoint30°F (-1°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill49°F (9°C)
Current conditions at
Georgetown County Airport (KGGE)
Lat: 33.31 Lon: -79.32 Elev: 40ft.
13 Miles ENE McClellanville SC
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 55. Northeast wind 11 to 16 mph.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 37. Northeast wind 7 to 9 mph.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 54. North wind 13 to 16 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 32. Northeast wind 9 to 14 mph.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 54. Northeast wind around 8 mph.
- Friday Night A slight chance of rain after 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 49. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Saturday Showers. High near 67. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Saturday Night Showers. Low around 55. Breezy. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Sunday A chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 62. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 43.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 54.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 42.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 58.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Coastal Georgetown, SC
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE