Winter Storm to Impact Parts of the Midwest, Northern Appalachians and New England
A storm system will take shape over the central U.S. on Friday, with heavy snow in portions of the Midwest and Ohio Valley. On Saturday, the snow will shift northeast and extend from the Ohio Valley into the New England states. Also, freezing rain will be possible from northwestern Arkansas into Indiana on Friday and along the Central Appalachians into the southern New England on Saturday.
- Wind SpeedNE 3 mph
- Barometer30.41 in (1029.7 mb)
- Dewpoint29°F (-2°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Charleston Air Force Base (KCHS)
Lat: 32.91 Lon: -80.03 Elev: 59ft.
7 Miles NE McClellanville SC
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Clear, with a low around 33. North wind around 6 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 58. North wind 5 to 7 mph becoming east in the afternoon.
- Friday Night A slight chance of showers after 2am. Increasing clouds, with a low around 50. East wind 5 to 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Saturday A chance of showers, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after 1pm. Cloudy, with a high near 68. East wind 9 to 18 mph becoming south in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.
- Saturday Night Showers and possibly a thunderstorm. Low around 59. West wind 14 to 18 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New rainfall amounts between a half and three quarters of an inch possible.
- Sunday A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 63. Chance of precipitation is 50%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 41.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 56.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 42.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 60.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 44.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 62.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 43.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 60.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Charleston County, SC
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE