Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedN 8 mph
- Barometer29.80 in (1009.1 mb)
- Dewpoint41°F (5°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill39°F (4°C)
Current conditions at
Charleston Air Force Base (KCHS)
Lat: 32.91°N Lon: 80.03°W Elev: 59ft.
7 Miles NE McClellanville SC
7 Day Forecast
- Today Rain or drizzle likely, mainly before noon. Cloudy, with a high near 46. Northwest wind around 16 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Tonight A slight chance of rain before 10pm. Cloudy during the early evening, then gradual clearing, with a low around 39. Northwest wind 8 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 67. Northwest wind 7 to 9 mph becoming southwest in the afternoon.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 52. Southwest wind around 8 mph.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 71. West wind 9 to 11 mph.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 51.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 68.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 51.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 70.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 53.
- Wednesday A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 68. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Wednesday Night A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 46. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 60.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Charleston County, SC
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE