Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedW 10 mph
- Barometer30.13 in
- Dewpoint46°F (8°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Georgetown County Airport (KGGE)
Lat: 33.31°N Lon: 79.32°W Elev: 40ft.
11 Miles NE McClellanville SC
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 71. Northwest wind around 10 mph.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 47. South wind around 6 mph becoming west after midnight.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 71. West wind 9 to 11 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 55. West wind around 9 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 72. West wind 8 to 13 mph.
- Tuesday Night A chance of showers, mainly after 2am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 58. Chance of precipitation is 30%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Wednesday A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 69. Breezy. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 43. Breezy.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 55.
- Thursday Night Clear, with a low around 37.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 54.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 45.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 63.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Coastal Georgetown, SC
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE