Pacific Front Will Bring Snow to Intermountain West, Northern Plains
A weather system moving into the Pacific Northwest will bring rain to coastal regions, along with snow to the Intermountain West and northern Plains Wed. into Thurs. Snowfall amounts will generally be light, though as much as 5-8 inches is possible in the higher elevations of the mountains. The system will also bring much colder air to the northern Plains and Upper Midwest beginning on Thurs.
- Wind SpeedN 10 mph
- Barometer30.29 in (1025.4 mb)
- Dewpoint30°F (-1°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill50°F (10°C)
Current conditions at
Charleston Air Force Base (KCHS)
Lat: 32.91 Lon: -80.03 Elev: 59ft.
7 Miles NNE McClellanville SC
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 57. Northwest wind 7 to 9 mph.
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 34. Calm wind.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 65. Calm wind becoming south 5 to 8 mph in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 51. South wind around 5 mph.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 75. Southwest wind 5 to 9 mph.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 57.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 74.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 62.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 77. Breezy.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 61.
- Monday Showers likely. Cloudy, with a high near 71. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Monday Night A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 47. Breezy. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 59. Breezy.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Charleston County, SC
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE