Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedW 8 mph
- Barometer30.10 in (1019.2 mb)
- Dewpoint44°F (7°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill47°F (8°C)
Current conditions at
Charleston Air Force Base (KCHS)
Lat: 32.91°N Lon: 80.03°W Elev: 59ft.
7 Miles NNE McClellanville SC
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 73. Northwest wind around 8 mph.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 48. Southwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 74. Light west wind increasing to 6 to 11 mph in the morning.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 52. West wind around 11 mph.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 74. West wind 9 to 13 mph.
- Tuesday Night A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 59. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Wednesday A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 68. Breezy. Chance of precipitation is 50%.
- Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 41. Breezy.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 53.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 36.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 56.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 46.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 64.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Charleston County, SC
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE