Another Round of Winter Weather to Impact the Eastern U.S.
Snow will spread from the Tennessee Valley into the Mid-Atlantic and New England through Tuesday bringing another shot of winter weather on the heels of the recent winter storm. A swath of 2 to 6 inches of snow is expected from southwest Virginia to the New England coast. This could impact the morning commute in many areas.
- Wind SpeedSW 16 G 22 mph
- Barometer30.01 in (1016.1 mb)
- Dewpoint65°F (18°C)
- Visibility7.00 mi
Current conditions at
Charleston Air Force Base (KCHS)
Lat: 32.91 Lon: -80.03 Elev: 59ft.
6 Miles N McClellanville SC
7 Day Forecast
- Today Showers likely, mainly before 3pm. Cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly sunny, with a temperature falling to around 61 by 5pm. Southwest wind around 16 mph becoming northwest in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 38. North wind 7 to 13 mph.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 57. Northeast wind 8 to 10 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 36. North wind 5 to 8 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 56. North wind 9 to 14 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 33.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 60.
- Friday Night A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 46. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Saturday A chance of showers. Cloudy, with a high near 67. Breezy. Chance of precipitation is 50%.
- Saturday Night Showers likely. Cloudy, with a low around 49. Windy. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Sunday A chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 62. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 40.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 55.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Charleston County, SC
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE