Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedN 17 G 25 mph
- Barometer29.81 in
- Dewpoint41°F (5°C)
- Visibility5.00 mi
- Wind Chill33°F (1°C)
Current conditions at
Georgetown County Airport (KGGE)
Lat: 33.31°N Lon: 79.32°W Elev: 40ft.
12 Miles SSE Georgetown SC
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight A chance of showers, mainly before 9pm. Cloudy during the early evening, then gradual clearing, with a low around 39. Breezy, with a north wind 15 to 20 mph decreasing to 9 to 14 mph after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 67. Northwest wind 7 to 9 mph becoming southwest in the afternoon.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 51. West wind around 9 mph.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 69. West wind 9 to 11 mph.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 50. West wind 5 to 7 mph.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 66.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 54.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 67.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 57.
- Wednesday A chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 68. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Wednesday Night A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 48. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 58.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 42.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 56.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Coastal Georgetown, SC
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE