Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSW 7 mph
- Barometer30.02 in (1016.4 mb)
- Dewpoint46°F (8°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill52°F (11°C)
Current conditions at
Charleston Air Force Base (KCHS)
Lat: 32.91°N Lon: 80.03°W Elev: 59ft.
8 Miles N McClellanville SC
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 77. West wind 7 to 10 mph.
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 52. West wind 6 to 9 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 78. Light west wind becoming southwest 9 to 14 mph in the morning.
- Tuesday Night A slight chance of showers after 2am. Increasing clouds, with a low around 58. Southwest wind 6 to 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Wednesday A chance of showers, mainly after 8am. Cloudy, with a high near 73. Southwest wind 8 to 17 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Wednesday Night A chance of showers before 2am. Partly cloudy, with a low around 41. Breezy. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 51. Breezy.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 32.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 58.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 44.
- Saturday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 65.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 48.
- Sunday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 63.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Charleston County, SC
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE