Winter Storm to Impact Parts of the Midwest, Northern Appalachians and New England
A storm system will take shape over the central U.S. on Friday, with heavy snow in portions of the Midwest and Ohio Valley. On Saturday, the snow will shift northeast and extend from the Ohio Valley into the New England states. Also, freezing rain will be possible from northwestern Arkansas into Indiana on Friday and along the Central Appalachians into the southern New England on Saturday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNA
- Barometer30.10 in
- Dewpoint33°F (1°C)
Current conditions at
KJ6TI Escondido (AU709)
Lat: 33.22500 Lon: -117.11467 Elev: 1542ft.
5 Miles N Escondido CA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 44. East wind around 5 mph becoming calm after midnight.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 61. East wind around 5 mph becoming west in the afternoon.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 44. Calm wind becoming northeast around 5 mph in the evening.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 70. North wind around 5 mph.
- Saturday Night Clear, with a low around 49. East wind around 5 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 76.
- Sunday Night Clear, with a low around 54.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 80.
- Monday Night Clear, with a low around 55.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 78.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 53.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 71.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 49.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 64.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for San Diego County Valleys, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE