A Wintry Mix of Precipiatation Will Cross the Great Lakes Thursday
Light to moderate precipitation will spread from the Great Lakes and Ohio Valley to the northeast and mid-Atlantic states Thursday and Friday. The unusually warm temperatures over the Great Plains will come to an end. The southwest and four corners states will become increasingly wet Thursday and Friday.
Read More... Humidity85% Wind SpeedS 6 mph Barometer30.24 in (1024.0 mb) Dewpoint31°F (-1°C) Visibility10.00 mi Wind Chill30°F (-1°C)
Current conditions at
Tuscaloosa, Tuscaloosa Regional Airport (KTCL)
Lat: 33.22°N Lon: 87.61°W Elev: 171ft.
2 Miles S Tuscaloosa AL 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Today A 20 percent chance of showers after noon. Partly sunny, with a high near 66. South wind 5 to 10 mph becoming west in the afternoon. Tonight A 20 percent chance of showers before midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 38. North wind 5 to 10 mph. Friday Sunny, with a high near 52. North wind 5 to 10 mph. Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 31. North wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening. Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 54. Calm wind becoming east around 5 mph. Saturday Night A chance of sprinkles before midnight, then a slight chance of showers after midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 42. Chance of precipitation is 20%. Sunday Showers. High near 57. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Sunday Night Rain likely. Cloudy, with a low around 37. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 45. Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 28. Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 48. Tuesday Night A 20 percent chance of rain. Partly cloudy, with a low around 34. Wednesday A 30 percent chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 52.