Complex Winter Storm Taking Shape Across Parts of Central, Eastern U.S.
A complex storm system will begin impacting parts of the central and eastern U.S. on Friday and into the weekend. Heavy snowfall is expected across parts of the Midwest into the Ohio Valley on Friday, with chances for heavy snow moving into the Northeast on Saturday. Freezing rain is also possible on Saturday in from northern New Jersey into the central Appalachians.
- Wind SpeedE 5 mph
- Barometer30.36 in (1027.9 mb)
- Dewpoint25°F (-4°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill35°F (2°C)
Current conditions at
Tuscaloosa Regional Airport (KTCL)
Lat: 33.23 Lon: -87.62 Elev: 186ft.
2 Miles S Tuscaloosa AL
7 Day Forecast
- Today A chance of sprinkles after 3pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 53. Southeast wind around 5 mph.
- Tonight Rain, mainly after 9pm. Low around 45. Southeast wind 5 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%.
- Saturday Rain, mainly before noon, then a chance of drizzle. High near 58. South wind 5 to 10 mph becoming northwest in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 100%.
- Saturday Night A chance of drizzle before midnight. Cloudy, with a low around 38. Northwest wind 5 to 15 mph.
- Sunday Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming sunny, with a high near 45. Northwest wind around 10 mph.
- Sunday Night Clear, with a low around 28.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 53.
- Monday Night Clear, with a low around 31.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 58.
- Tuesday Night Clear, with a low around 34.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 59.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 38.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 61.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Tuscaloosa County, AL
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE