Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer30.11 in (1019.3 mb)
- Dewpoint44°F (7°C)
- Visibility6.00 mi
Current conditions at
Tuscaloosa Regional Airport (KTCL)
Lat: 33.23°N Lon: 87.62°W Elev: 186ft.
2 Miles SW Tuscaloosa AL
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 72. Light northwest wind becoming west 5 to 10 mph in the afternoon.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 50. Southwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Tuesday A 30 percent chance of showers, mainly after 1pm. Increasing clouds, with a high near 76. Light southeast wind becoming south 5 to 10 mph in the afternoon.
- Tuesday Night Showers likely, mainly after 1am. Cloudy, with a low around 57. South wind around 5 mph becoming calm after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Wednesday A 30 percent chance of showers, mainly before 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 63. Breezy, with a southwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming northwest 15 to 25 mph in the morning.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 33.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 56.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 32.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 65.
- Friday Night A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 44.
- Saturday A 20 percent chance of showers. Cloudy, with a high near 67.
- Saturday Night A 20 percent chance of showers. Cloudy, with a low around 47.
- Sunday A 40 percent chance of showers. Cloudy, with a high near 67.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Tuscaloosa County, AL
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE