Complex Winter Storm Impacting Central and Eastern U.S.
Significant winter weather continues to plague several areas as a storm system tracks from the Gulf Coast to the Northeast on Sunday. Snow, sleet and freezing rain are forecast from the Lower Mississippi River Valley northeastward to New England, with extensive freezing rain possible across the southern and central Appalachians and foothills from North Carolina to central Pennsylvania.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNW 5 mph
- Barometer30.23 in (1023.6 mb)
- Dewpoint40°F (4°C)
- Visibility1.50 mi
- Wind Chill39°F (4°C)
Current conditions at
Tuscaloosa Regional Airport (KTCL)
Lat: 33.23 Lon: -87.62 Elev: 186ft.
2 Miles SW Tuscaloosa AL
7 Day Forecast
- Today Rain. High near 50. Calm wind. Chance of precipitation is 100%.
- Tonight Rain. Low around 49. Light and variable wind becoming north 5 to 10 mph after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 100%.
- Monday Rain. High near 51. North wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%.
- Monday Night Rain. Low around 43. North wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Tuesday Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 47. North wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Tuesday Night Cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Wednesday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 53.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 52.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 32.
- Friday A 20 percent chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 53.
- Friday Night A 30 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a low around 42.
- Saturday A 40 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 55.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Tuscaloosa County, AL
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE