Active weather pattern Sunday brings threat of wintry weather to several parts of U.S
A few areas of active weather are expected on Sunday. The first will be in the Southwest, where locally heavy rain and mountain snow are possible from California to the Rockies. Farther east, wintry weather is possible over a large portion of the country. Numerous Winter Weather Advisories and a few Winter Storm Warnings are in effect from the southern Plains to New England.
Read More... Humidity74% Wind SpeedS 3 mph Barometer30.36 in (1027.9 mb) Dewpoint49°F (9°C) Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Tuscaloosa, Tuscaloosa Regional Airport (KTCL)
Lat: 33.22°N Lon: 87.61°W Elev: 171ft.
3 Miles SW Tuscaloosa AL 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast This Afternoon A 30 percent chance of showers. Cloudy, with a high near 61. East wind around 5 mph. Tonight A 50 percent chance of showers. Patchy fog after midnight. Otherwise, cloudy, with a low around 49. Calm wind becoming southeast around 5 mph. Monday Showers likely. Cloudy, with a high near 56. Northeast wind around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Monday Night A 30 percent chance of showers. Cloudy, with a low around 50. Northeast wind around 5 mph becoming southeast after midnight. Tuesday A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 74. South wind 5 to 10 mph. Tuesday Night A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 63. Wednesday Showers and thunderstorms before noon, then rain after noon. High near 64. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Wednesday Night Rain showers and freezing rain, possibly mixed with sleet. Low around 30. Chance of precipitation is 90%. Thursday A chance of freezing rain and sleet. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 35. Chance of precipitation is 40%. Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 24. Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 49. Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 33. Saturday A 20 percent chance of rain. Mostly sunny, with a high near 57.