Snow Continuing for the Northeast...System Affecting the Pacific Northwest and Northern Rockies
Heavy snow will continue in the Northeast into Wednesday. High winds and heavy snow will impact the Northern Rockies into Wednesday, while a system impacts the Pacific Northwest with rain and wind. Elevated fire weather concerns for portions of the southern Plains will continue Wednesday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer30.22 in
- Dewpoint34°F (1°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Georgetown County Airport (KGGE)
Lat: 33.31 Lon: -79.32 Elev: 40ft.
7 Miles SW Georgetown SC
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 56. North wind 6 to 10 mph.
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 31. Calm wind.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 64. Calm wind becoming south 5 to 9 mph in the morning.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 49. South wind around 6 mph.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 72. South wind 7 to 10 mph.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 57.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 74.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 63.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 76.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 64.
- Monday Showers likely. Cloudy, with a high near 71. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Monday Night A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 45. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 59.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Coastal Georgetown, SC
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE