A Wintry Mix of Precipiatation Will Cross the Great Lakes Thursday
Light to moderate precipitation will spread from the Great Lakes and Ohio Valley to the northeast and mid-Atlantic states Thursday and Friday. The unusually warm temperatures over the Great Plains will come to an end. The southwest and four corners states will become increasingly wet Thursday and Friday.
Read More... Humidity100% Wind SpeedCalm Barometer30.38 in Dewpoint25°F (-4°C) Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Georgetown County Airport (KGGE)
Lat: 33.31°N Lon: 79.32°W Elev: 39ft.
5 Miles W Georgetown SC 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 55. Calm wind becoming south 5 to 8 mph in the morning. Tonight A slight chance of showers after midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 43. South wind around 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%. Friday Mostly cloudy through mid morning, then gradual clearing, with a high near 55. Northwest wind 10 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph. Friday Night Clear, with a low around 30. North wind 7 to 9 mph. Saturday Sunny, with a high near 48. North wind 3 to 7 mph. Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 34. Sunday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 59. Sunday Night Rain likely. Cloudy, with a low around 47. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Monday A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 57. Chance of precipitation is 40%. Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 29. Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 48. Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 37. Wednesday A chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 54. Chance of precipitation is 40%.