Another Round of Winter Weather Tracking across the Nation this Weekend
Significant winter weather continues to plague the nation as another storm system tracks from coast to coast this weekend. Heavy snow and unseasonable cold will impact parts of the West on Saturday, while even colder temperatures and life-threatening wind chills spread through the Northern Plains. Sleet and freezing rain is forecast from the Tennessee Valley to Mid-Atlantic on Sunday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedESE 8 MPH
- Barometer30.04 in (1017.2 mb)
- Dewpoint25°F (-4°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill32°F (0°C)
Current conditions at
Phoenix, Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport (KPHX)
Lat: 33.427799 Lon: -112.003465 Elev: 1115ft.
3 Miles W Guadalupe AZ
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 57. Light and variable wind becoming west southwest 6 to 11 mph in the afternoon.
- Tonight A 30 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 44. South southwest wind 6 to 10 mph.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 54. West wind 6 to 8 mph.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 38. West wind 5 to 7 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 52. Light and variable wind becoming west northwest 5 to 7 mph in the morning.
- Monday Night Clear, with a low around 36.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 58.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 39.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 61.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 40.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 63.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 41.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 61.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Greater Phoenix Area, AZ
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE