Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes through Thursday. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-20 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains through Thursday. Wind Chill Advisories are in effect for parts of the Midwest.
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer30.29 in
- Dewpoint37°F (3°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Georgetown County Airport (KGGE)
Lat: 33.31 Lon: -79.32 Elev: 40ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Partly cloudy, with a low around 33. Northwest wind around 7 mph.
- Thursday Partly sunny, then gradually becoming sunny, with a high near 52. North wind 11 to 15 mph.
- Thursday Night Clear, with a low around 29. North wind 3 to 7 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 57. Light and variable wind becoming northeast around 6 mph in the morning.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 44. Calm wind becoming east around 6 mph after midnight.
- Saturday Rain likely, mainly after 1pm. Cloudy, with a high near 66. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Saturday Night Showers. Low around 55. Chance of precipitation is 90%.
- Sunday A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 61. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 42.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 54.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 59.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 41.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 61.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Coastal Georgetown, SC
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE