Snow Continuing for the Northeast...System Affecting the Pacific Northwest and Northern Rockies
Heavy snow will continue in the Northeast into Wednesday. High winds and heavy snow will impact the Northern Rockies into Wednesday, while a system impacts the Pacific Northwest with rain and wind. Elevated fire weather concerns for portions of the southern Plains will continue Wednesday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedW 7 mph
- Barometer30.10 in
- Dewpoint36°F (2°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill42°F (6°C)
Current conditions at
Georgetown County Airport (KGGE)
Lat: 33.31 Lon: -79.32 Elev: 40ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Clear, with a low around 38. Northwest wind 6 to 8 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 56. North wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Wednesday Night Clear, with a low around 30. Calm wind.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 63. Calm wind becoming south 5 to 9 mph in the morning.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 50. South wind 5 to 7 mph.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 71.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 58.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 73.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 65.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 77.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 61.
- Monday Showers likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 69. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Monday Night A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 45. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 57.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Coastal Georgetown, SC
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE