Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNW 10 mph
- Barometer29.91 in
- Dewpoint41°F (5°C)
- Visibility3.00 mi
- Wind Chill35°F (2°C)
Current conditions at
Georgetown County Airport (KGGE)
Lat: 33.31°N Lon: 79.32°W Elev: 40ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight A slight chance of showers before 10pm. Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly clear, with a low around 36. North wind 6 to 14 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 67. Northwest wind 5 to 9 mph becoming southwest in the afternoon.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 47. Southwest wind around 8 mph.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 70. Northwest wind 8 to 10 mph.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 48. Calm wind becoming southwest around 5 mph after midnight.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 69.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 52.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 71.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 53.
- Wednesday A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 71. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Wednesday Night A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 46. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 60.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 40.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 58.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Coastal Georgetown, SC
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE