Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes through Thursday. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-20 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains through Thursday. Wind Chill Advisories are in effect for parts of the Midwest.
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer30.33 in
- Dewpoint36°F (2°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Georgetown County Airport (KGGE)
Lat: 33.31 Lon: -79.32 Elev: 40ft.
3 Miles NNW Georgetown SC
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Partly cloudy, with a low around 33. Calm wind becoming north around 5 mph after midnight.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 52. North wind 9 to 15 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 28. North wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 55. Calm wind becoming northeast around 6 mph in the morning.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 42. Light east wind.
- Saturday Rain likely, mainly after 1pm. Cloudy, with a high near 65. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Saturday Night Showers. Low around 54. Chance of precipitation is 90%.
- Sunday A chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 63. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 38.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 55.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 58.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 38.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 61.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Coastal Georgetown, SC
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE