Winter Storm Impacting Southern Plains through Ohio Valley
A major icing event is forecast through Friday across portions of the southern Great Plains toward the Lower Ohio Valley, where Winter and Ice Storm Warnings are in effect. Prolonged power outages are possible for this region. This storm system will also bring heavy snow from the Ohio Valley to the mid-Miss. Valley, with heavy rain possible from the central Appalachians to the lower Miss. Valley.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedWSW 6 MPH
- Barometer30.06 in
- Dewpoint28°F (-2°C)
- Wind Chill27°F (-3°C)
Current conditions at
Crossroads Park (MACP)
Lat: 33.32 Lon: -111.74 Elev: 1270ft.
5 Miles W Mesa AZ
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 53. East southeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the morning.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 36. Calm wind becoming east around 5 mph after midnight.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 55. East southeast wind 5 to 10 mph becoming west southwest in the afternoon.
- Saturday Night Showers likely, mainly after 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 41. Southwest wind 11 to 13 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Sunday A 20 percent chance of showers before 11am. Mostly sunny, with a high near 52. West wind 7 to 10 mph.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 35.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 52.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 32.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 59.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 36.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 60.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 39.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 62.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Greater Phoenix Area, AZ
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE