Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, Arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes Wed. into Thurs. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-30 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains on Wednesday. Wind Chill Advisories or Warnings are in effect across the northern Plains and Upper Midwest.
- Wind SpeedN 6 mph
- Barometer30.36 in
- Dewpoint32°F (0°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill50°F (10°C)
Current conditions at
Georgetown County Airport (KGGE)
Lat: 33.31 Lon: -79.32 Elev: 40ft.
Pawley's Island SC
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 54. East wind around 9 mph.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 35. Northwest wind 3 to 7 mph.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 52. North wind 10 to 15 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 27. North wind 6 to 9 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 54. North wind 5 to 7 mph becoming east in the afternoon.
- Friday Night A slight chance of rain after 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 45. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Saturday Showers. High near 65. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Saturday Night Showers. Low around 53. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Sunday A chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 61. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 39.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 53.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 38.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 57.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Coastal Georgetown, SC
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE