Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedNA
- Barometer30.03 in
- Dewpoint38°F (3°C)
Current conditions at
Crossroads Park (MACP)
Lat: 33.32°N Lon: 111.74°W Elev: 1270ft.
5 Miles W Mesa AZ
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 80. Calm wind becoming west around 6 mph in the afternoon.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 52. Calm wind becoming east southeast around 6 mph after midnight.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 79. Southeast wind 5 to 10 mph becoming west southwest in the afternoon.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 52. West wind around 6 mph becoming calm.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 79. East wind 5 to 8 mph becoming calm in the afternoon.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 53.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 78.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 51.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 78.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 52.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 82.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 53.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 84.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Greater Phoenix Area, AZ
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE