Winter Storm Continues Across Northeast
The complex winter storm that has been bringing freezing rain and snow to parts of the eastern U.S. will continue to affect much of the Northeast through the day on Monday, with snow, sleet and freezing rain, before moving off the East Coast on Tuesday. Meanwhile, dangerously cold temperatures and wind chill will continue in the western half of the U.S.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSE 1 G 2 MPH
- Barometer30.15 in
- Dewpoint19°F (-7°C)
Current conditions at
Crossroads Park (MACP)
Lat: 33.32 Lon: -111.74 Elev: 1270ft.
5 Miles W Mesa AZ
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 54. Northwest wind around 7 mph.
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 32. North northwest wind around 8 mph becoming northeast after midnight.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 59. Northeast wind 5 to 8 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 37. Northeast wind around 5 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 64. Northeast wind 5 to 7 mph.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 41.
- Thursday A 10 percent chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 67.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 43.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 66.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 43.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 66.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 44.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 68.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Greater Phoenix Area, AZ
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE