Winter Weather Affecting Much of the Country
Winter weather conditions are affecting much of the country this week. Cold air is plunging into the Western and Central U.S., as heavy snow continues across the Northern Plains and Great Lakes. As the system moves east and south, a major icing event is forecast for portions of the Southern Plains to the Ozarks and into the Ohio Valley beginning Thursday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedW 7 MPH
- Barometer29.85 in
- Dewpoint39°F (4°C)
- Wind Chill46°F (8°C)
Current conditions at
Crossroads Park (MACP)
Lat: 33.32 Lon: -111.74 Elev: 1270ft.
5 Miles WNW Mesa AZ
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Partly cloudy, with a low around 45. Southeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm after midnight.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 54. Light and variable wind becoming west 5 to 9 mph in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 34. West wind 5 to 7 mph becoming calm.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 54. East wind around 5 mph becoming light and variable in the afternoon.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 35. Calm wind becoming east northeast around 5 mph after midnight.
- Saturday A 30 percent chance of showers, mainly after 11am. Mostly sunny, with a high near 53.
- Saturday Night A 40 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 39.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 50.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 55.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 38.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 58.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 38.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 59.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Greater Phoenix Area, AZ
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE