Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes through Thursday. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-20 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains through Thursday. Wind Chill Advisories are in effect for parts of the Midwest.
- Wind SpeedESE 1 MPH
- Barometer29.94 in
- Dewpoint33°F (1°C)
Current conditions at
Usery Park WS (MAUP)
Lat: 33.48 Lon: -111.61 Elev: 2113ft.
5 Miles ENE Apache Junction AZ
7 Day Forecast
- Late Afternoon A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a steady temperature around 52. Light south wind.
- Tonight A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms before 11pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 42. Calm wind.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 54. Light and variable wind becoming southwest around 6 mph in the afternoon.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 40. Light and variable wind becoming east northeast 5 to 10 mph after midnight.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 58. Breezy, with a northeast wind 14 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph.
- Saturday Night Clear, with a low around 41. Windy.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 61. Breezy.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 43.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 64.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 46.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 66.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 46.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 66.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 46.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 63.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Northwest and North Central Pinal County, AZ
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE