Winter Storm to Impact Parts of the Midwest, Northern Appalachians and New England
A storm system will take shape over the central U.S. on Friday, with heavy snow in portions of the Midwest and Ohio Valley. On Saturday, the snow will shift northeast and extend from the Ohio Valley into the New England states. Also, freezing rain will be possible from northwestern Arkansas into Indiana on Friday and along the Central Appalachians into the southern New England on Saturday.
- Wind SpeedSE 7 km/h
- Barometer30.27 in (1025.0 mb)
- Dewpoint-4°C (24°F)
- Visibility16 km
- Wind Chill1°C (33°F)
Current conditions at
Texarkana Regional-Webb Field (KTXK)
Lat: 33.46 Lon: -94 Elev: 361ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today Showers, mainly after 7am. High near 7. Southeast wind around 10 km/h. Chance of precipitation is 90%.
- Tonight Showers, mainly before 1am. Low around 4. Southeast wind 5 to 10 km/h. Chance of precipitation is 90%.
- Saturday A 50 percent chance of showers, mainly before 7am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 9. Northeast wind 5 to 10 km/h becoming northwest 15 to 20 km/h in the afternoon.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around -2. Northwest wind 10 to 20 km/h.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 7. Northwest wind 5 to 10 km/h.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around -2.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 14.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 2.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 14.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 2.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 13.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 3.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 14.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Bowie County, TX
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE