Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes through Thursday. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-20 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains through Thursday. Wind Chill Advisories are in effect for parts of the Midwest.
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer30.38 in
- Dewpoint32°F (0°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Georgetown County Airport (KGGE)
Lat: 33.31 Lon: -79.32 Elev: 40ft.
Pawley's Island SC
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 33. Northeast wind 7 to 9 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 54. North wind around 6 mph becoming southeast in the afternoon.
- Friday Night Increasing clouds, with a low around 44. Light east wind increasing to 5 to 9 mph in the evening.
- Saturday Rain likely, mainly after 1pm. Cloudy, with a high near 66. East wind 10 to 16 mph becoming south in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Saturday Night Showers. Low around 57. Southwest wind 13 to 16 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.
- Sunday A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 63. Chance of precipitation is 50%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 43.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 55.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 38.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 59.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 40.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 60.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 42.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 62.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Coastal Georgetown, SC
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE