Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedN 12 G 17 mph
- Barometer29.75 in
- Dewpoint43°F (6°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill37°F (3°C)
Current conditions at
Georgetown County Airport (KGGE)
Lat: 33.31°N Lon: 79.32°W Elev: 40ft.
2 Miles NNW Pawley's Island SC
7 Day Forecast
- Today Rain, mainly before 3pm. The rain could be heavy at times. High near 46. Breezy, with a north wind 20 to 23 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Tonight Scattered showers, mainly before 8pm. Patchy fog after 11pm. Otherwise, cloudy, then gradually becoming partly cloudy, with a low around 38. Breezy, with a north wind 16 to 21 mph decreasing to 9 to 14 mph after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 30%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 68. Northwest wind 6 to 10 mph becoming west in the afternoon.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 48. West wind 8 to 13 mph.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 69. West wind 5 to 11 mph.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 46.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 66.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 50.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 67.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 53.
- Wednesday A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 66. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Wednesday Night A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 49. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 58.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Coastal Georgetown, SC
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE