Winter Storm Continues Across Northeast
The complex winter storm that has been bringing freezing rain and snow to parts of the eastern U.S. will continue to affect much of the Northeast through the day on Monday, with snow, sleet and freezing rain, before moving off the East Coast on Tuesday. Meanwhile, dangerously cold temperatures and wind chill will continue in the western half of the U.S.
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer30.27 in
- Dewpoint29°F (-2°C)
Current conditions at
Saguaro Lake (MAGU)
Lat: 33.58 Lon: -111.54 Elev: 1549ft.
9 Miles ENE Apache Junction AZ
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 52. North northwest wind 5 to 7 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 29. North wind 8 to 14 mph becoming east after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 57. East northeast wind 6 to 13 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 36. Northeast wind 3 to 5 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 61. Northeast wind 5 to 7 mph.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 38.
- Thursday A 10 percent chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 63.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 40.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 63.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 41.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 64.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 42.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 65.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Southern Gila/Tonto NF Foothills, AZ
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE