Complex Winter Storm Impacting Central and Eastern U.S.
Significant winter weather continues to plague several areas as a storm system tracks from the Gulf Coast to the Northeast on Sunday. Snow, sleet and freezing rain are forecast from the Lower Mississippi River Valley northeastward to New England, with extensive freezing rain possible across the southern and central Appalachians and foothills from North Carolina to central Pennsylvania.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedS 0 G 3 MPH
- Barometer30.15 in
- Dewpoint35°F (2°C)
Current conditions at
Saguaro Lake (MAGU)
Lat: 33.58 Lon: -111.54 Elev: 1549ft.
15 Miles NNW Superior AZ
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Partly sunny, with a temperature falling to around 37 by 5pm. West southwest wind 7 to 11 mph.
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 31. West southwest wind 5 to 8 mph.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 42. Southwest wind around 6 mph becoming north in the afternoon.
- Monday Night Clear, with a low around 27. Blustery, with an east northeast wind 9 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 49. East wind 7 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 34.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 53.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 35.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 53.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 36.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 52.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 52.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Southern Gila/Tonto NF Foothills, AZ
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE