Strengthening winter storm impacting Northeast; severe weather possible in Mid-Atlantic
A developing storm system will move from the Ohio Valley into the Northeast on Wednesday, bringing accumulating snow from the Lower Great Lakes to northern New England. Some areas could see more than a foot of snow. Meanwhile, there is a Slight Risk of severe thunderstorms in the Mid-Atlantic, with damaging winds as the main threat.
- Wind SpeedN 1 MPH
- Barometer30.06 in
- Dewpoint23°F (-5°C)
Current conditions at
Saguaro Lake (MAGU)
Lat: 33.58°N Lon: 111.54°W Elev: 1549ft.
15 Miles NNW Superior AZ
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 63. Breezy, with a southeast wind 10 to 18 mph, with gusts as high as 26 mph.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 48. Breezy, with an east southeast wind 14 to 22 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 63. Breezy, with an east southeast wind 11 to 18 mph becoming west southwest in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 25 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 47. West wind 9 to 14 mph becoming light west southwest after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 61. Light west southwest wind becoming west 5 to 10 mph in the afternoon.
- Friday Night Clear, with a low around 48.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 66.
- Saturday Night Clear, with a low around 48.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 68.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 49.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 68.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 51.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 70.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Southern Gila/Tonto NF Foothills, AZ
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE