Another Round of Winter Weather to Impact the Eastern U.S.
Snow will spread from the Tennessee Valley into the Mid-Atlantic and New England through Tuesday bringing another shot of winter weather on the heels of the recent winter storm. A swath of 2 to 6 inches of snow is expected from southwest Virginia to the New England coast. This could impact the morning commute in many areas.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer30.25 in (1024.2 mb)
- Dewpoint18°F (-8°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Phoenix, Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport (KPHX)
Lat: 33.427799 Lon: -112.003465 Elev: 1115ft.
4 Miles SSE Paradise Valley AZ
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 61. Light northeast wind increasing to 5 to 9 mph in the morning.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 37. Northeast wind around 7 mph.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 68. East northeast wind around 7 mph.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 43. Northeast wind 7 to 10 mph.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 69. East northeast wind 5 to 9 mph becoming light and variable in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 43.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 67.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 42.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 69.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 44.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 70.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 45.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 71.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Greater Phoenix Area, AZ
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE