Winter Storm Impacting Southern Plains through Ohio Valley
A major icing event is forecast through Friday across portions of the southern Great Plains toward the Lower Ohio Valley, where Winter and Ice Storm Warnings are in effect. Prolonged power outages are possible for this region. This storm system will also bring heavy snow from the Ohio Valley to the mid-Miss. Valley, with heavy rain possible from the central Appalachians to the lower Miss. Valley.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNNW 1 MPH
- Barometer30.12 in
- Dewpoint24°F (-4°C)
Current conditions at
Saguaro Lake (MAGU)
Lat: 33.58 Lon: -111.54 Elev: 1549ft.
9 Miles NE Apache Junction AZ
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Clear, with a low around 33. East southeast wind 3 to 5 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 50. Light and variable wind.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 34. Light and variable wind becoming south southwest around 5 mph in the evening.
- Saturday A 10 percent chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 52. Southeast wind 5 to 11 mph becoming southwest in the afternoon.
- Saturday Night Showers. Low around 38. South southwest wind 9 to 11 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Sunday A 30 percent chance of showers before 11am. Mostly sunny, with a high near 48.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 32.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 50.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 33.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 55.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 36.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 55.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 37.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 55.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Southern Gila/Tonto NF Foothills, AZ
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE