Pacific Front Will Bring Snow to Intermountain West, Northern Plains
A weather system moving into the Pacific Northwest will bring rain to coastal regions, along with snow to the Intermountain West and northern Plains Wed. into Thurs. Snowfall amounts will generally be light, though as much as 5-8 inches is possible in the higher elevations of the mountains. The system will also bring much colder air to the northern Plains and Upper Midwest beginning on Thurs.
- Wind SpeedNA
- Barometer29.97 in
- Dewpoint39°F (4°C)
Current conditions at
Saguaro Lake (MAGU)
Lat: 33.58 Lon: -111.54 Elev: 1549ft.
10 Miles NE Apache Junction AZ
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Partly sunny, with a high near 75. South wind around 6 mph.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 47. South southeast wind 6 to 9 mph.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 68. Breezy, with a south southwest wind 9 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph.
- Thursday Night A 40 percent chance of showers, mainly after 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 46. South southwest wind 8 to 11 mph becoming east southeast after midnight.
- Friday A 50 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 58. East southeast wind 6 to 8 mph becoming west southwest in the afternoon. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Friday Night A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 40.
- Saturday A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 55.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 42.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 60.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 42.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 63.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 43.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 66.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Southern Gila/Tonto NF Foothills, AZ
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE