Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes through Thursday. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-20 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains through Thursday. Wind Chill Advisories are in effect for parts of the Midwest.
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer30.29 in
- Dewpoint30°F (-1°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Myrtle Beach International Airport (KMYR)
Lat: 33.69 Lon: -78.93 Elev: 26ft.
5 Miles WSW Murrells Inlet SC
7 Day Forecast
- Today Partly sunny, then gradually becoming sunny, with a high near 51. North wind 10 to 16 mph.
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 27. North wind 3 to 8 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 55. Light and variable wind becoming northeast around 6 mph.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 45. Calm wind becoming east 5 to 7 mph after midnight.
- Saturday Rain likely, mainly after 1pm. Cloudy, with a high near 66. East wind 9 to 14 mph becoming south in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Saturday Night Showers. Low around 56. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New precipitation amounts between a half and three quarters of an inch possible.
- Sunday A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 61. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 42.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 53.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 58.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 42.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 60.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Coastal Georgetown, SC
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE