Marginal Risk of severe weather for central Texas
The NWS Storm Prediction Center is forecasting a Marginal Risk of severe thunderstorms Thursday afternoon and evening across parts of central Texas. Large hail will be the main risk. Elsewhere, widely-scattered thunderstorms not expected to reach severe limits are possible surrounding the Marginal Risk area in Texas, as well as across the Ozarks and central Florida.
Read More... Humidity39% Wind SpeedNW 6 mph Barometer30.04 in (1017.1 mb) Dewpoint36°F (2°C) Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Birmingham International Airport (KBHM)
Lat: 33.56°N Lon: 86.75°W Elev: 630ft.
Birmingham AL 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 43. Calm wind. Friday A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 66. Light and variable wind becoming northwest 10 to 15 mph in the afternoon. Friday Night Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming clear, with a low around 33. Northwest wind 10 to 15 mph. Saturday Sunny, with a high near 53. Breezy, with a north wind 10 to 20 mph. Saturday Night Areas of frost after 1am. Otherwise, mostly clear, with a low around 31. Northwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening. Sunday Areas of frost before 9am. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 60. Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 37. Monday Sunny, with a high near 68. Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 44. Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 71. Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 56. Wednesday A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 74. Wednesday Night A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Cloudy, with a low around 59. Thursday A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 69.