Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, Arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes Wed. into Thurs. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-30 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains on Wednesday. Wind Chill Advisories or Warnings are in effect across the northern Plains and Upper Midwest.
- Wind SpeedE 6 mph
- Barometer30.34 in (1027.3 mb)
- Dewpoint22°F (-6°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill52°F (11°C)
Current conditions at
Orangeburg Municipal Airport (KOGB)
Lat: 33.47 Lon: -80.85 Elev: 197ft.
3 Miles N Santee SC
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 33. Light and variable wind.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 53. North wind 5 to 11 mph.
- Thursday Night Clear, with a low around 23. Calm wind.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 56. Calm wind becoming east around 5 mph in the afternoon.
- Friday Night A slight chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 42. Calm wind. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Saturday Rain. High near 61. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Saturday Night Rain. Low around 53. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Sunday A chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 58. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 38.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 53.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 34.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 57.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 37.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 60.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Orangeburg County, SC
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE